Tuesday 5 March 2013

Self - love Journal

 The self love Journal

  

A love letter to myself  Ideas here  

I have looked at writing a love letter and keeping a journal I feel that it will help me make some me time and help me as at the moment I am mother and that identity is threatning to overshadow all other parts of my identity. Being a mother is important but its not evrything that I am and this journal might just remind me of this.                              

     It might help with my confidence To join in with this click here 

                                                                                            


I am putting all my photos and things that I am doing for my self love project 14 days of self loving : ) Hopefully it will help me be creative in looking for answers about how I view myself .

                        




No comments:

Post a Comment