Saturday 16 June 2012

The Goddess Gaia

I have been doing some work recently with this goddess, She is in essance our Mother Earth. I have made a statue for her and am trying to keep a conection with her. I have found that the best way to do this is with working with the natural world. The only problem is that this year we have had lots of rain and I dont mean a few showers we have had floods and down pours which have a whole months worth of water in them. As well as thunder and lightning.

I have been researching also the Gaia theory as there are lots of reports books and ideas, as an off shoot from this I intend to find out about local wild life nature and local nature charities that I can perhaps help as a start of my conection and as a kind of offering to Gaia herself. I will keep this altar going as an altar for my baby when it is born and a tribute to my journey of motherhood. I will totaly change the things on it renewing the symbols etc. When we move baby into its own room then the altar hopefully will move with baby.

As Gaia is so well know I had assumed that there was lots of stuff around on her but in actual fact she has such vague information and almost no correspondences that you have to totaly find your own way of listning to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment