Saturday 16 June 2012

Faery Magick by Sirona Knight (reading challenge)

Faery Magick: Spells Potions and Lore from the earth spirits. By Sirona Knight.

This is quite a small book so it was quick to read, it was full of lovely stories and how to add Faery magick to just about any aspect of your craft. It also includes how to make your own Faery magical tools also. I will use some of the spells and crafts.

I intend to use some of the meditations and spells in this book and as I have quite an interest in Faerys anyway I know that I will find this book usefull as I get back into my routine. I give this book about 3 out of 5 its only so low because I feel that I would like more of it !

Things that I would like to use are

  • Brownie home spell 
  • plant the faery flowers in pots 
  • rose faery love blessing
  • musical faery wand
  • faery home basket
  • gardening with flower essences
  • faery garden picnic
  • faery dream pillow
  • faery glamoury bath
  • faery gold charm box
  • elf abundance spell
  • faery name spell
I will blog some of these! Depending on how well they work

No comments:

Post a Comment