Thursday 19 July 2012

A short brake

Hey
I just wanted to say that I am now back, I have had a short brake away but I am now getting back into the swing of things. I am still pregnant lol and I havent got long to go now about 6 weeks so if I disapear again its likely due to baby stuff.

I have still been reading my books and will be writing some short reviews soon, I am trying to get back into the  habbit before baby arrives so that its well established.

This Summer it must be said is a bit of a wash out and though normaly I wouldnt mind walking in a little rain most of my usuall walks and local haunts have been flooded out so I am grbbing the sunshine when I can. With being quite ill I have also struggled to get out. Maybe I am being told something?

Most of my friends and relatives are off on holiday at the moment so I am getting very bored and therefore I susspect I will be blogging much more often now. I hope other people had a much more satifactory mid summer than I have had so far, Here's hoping that the sun will shine down on us soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment