Thursday 19 July 2012

Faerie lead!

I know  that I cant count this as part of my read a thon but I decided to catch up with FAE Magazine aka Faeries and Enchantment. Which I have collected since it was first relased back in 2007/2008. It is a quartaly magazine so only 4 a year, which features all sorts of magical Faerie things. Please note that this is an adults magazine as in it is aimed at adults. It has loads of interesting articals on folk law and meditations plus music and film reviews, fashion sections and shows alot of talented creative artwork. I LOVE  this magazine and as I said I thought that I would catch up on previous publications.

I was compleatly lost in the faerie world yesterday due to the fact that my order arived and I had to read them ( there were 5 of them) I really want to keep up with the releases this time so that I am not quite so over whelmed alot changes in a year, including the size of the magazine. I must say that I enjoyed reading each and everyone and have decided to more Faerie into my life!

If you want to fine out more I recomend that you look at the web page  and make your own mind up!

No comments:

Post a Comment