Thursday 22 November 2012

Making Pumpkin Pie

I am having a bash at making Pumpkin Pie, I hope that it tastes half decent. I have no idea how its supposed to taste.

1 Cook 225g of pumpkin in the oven and puree it, then wait for it to cool.

2 Make up and cook the pie case ready for the ingredients.

3 mix ginger, cinamon and nutmeg into the cool pumpkin mix

4 in a different bowl lightly beat the eggs and cream together

5 add sugar to the pumpkin mix then add the cream and eggs and put into the cooled pastry case

6 cook in the oven untill the mixture is set and dust with icing sugar.

I did make this and the recipie I followed made quite a big quantity, I am not keen on the result it tastes a bit like egg custard and I dont like that either so I will make a smaller one next time for my other half he loves it!

No comments:

Post a Comment