Friday 8 March 2013

Dreamcatcher journal

My own dreamcatcher Journal.

I have made my own journal, I think that it is a really good idea to work though my dreams. As a person I have changed so much over the last two years that it is inevertable that my dreams would change. I have struggled to think about what I want as I tend to think about whats with in my reach rather than what it is that I actually want with out restraint. It is only through sitting down and thinking very hard about the things I want that are manable and then take it beyond that a step farther.  It takes time to really push the bounderies. I will be adding to the things that I do to this entery. To start with I have taken some crayons and have drawn pictures and generaly doddled and tried not to think to hard about what the finished artical would look like and actualy thought about what I actually really truely wanted, whether I actually ever get it or not is irrelivant the fact that I know more about what I want means that I know myself better.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment