Tuesday 5 March 2013

My day of silence Monday 4th March 2013

Day of Silence

The day for this month is Monday 4th March 2013. I will write out a day plan for this and remember to get my partner to take lots of photos to put up. Plan was written up and duely followed and I had a good day. 
Peeka Boo!

 

 I got up in the morning did my meditation,Click here to see my meditation post . I then  went out for a walk and went shopping. When we came home we made butterfly cakes some with strawberry and some with chocolate butter icing.

Finished cakes





truffle mix yummy


 We also made chocolate truffles.

 I did a love letter to myself,  Ideas for the letter here         and a self love journal.  To see my journal click here 






we both had a go
I also made a dream catcher journal See the blog here and did some old book art. My book art link .I did a little planning for Easter and tidied the house up. I spent more time than usual playing with my son and managed to wear him out. 



Playing on my mat

I read some of my book challenge book "spiral dance by Starhawk" 


 
 I also had a self pamper session and really enjoyed the face mask and shower scrub using pressants that I got for christmas that I would usally save for a special occation. I got lovely pamper stuff from Lush I could pamper myself whilst feeling very happy that I was also doing good in the world and all the packaging is compleatly recyclable. Plus I am not allergic to the stuff that they put in there products as its all natural. Its good all round.
 
I had a self love tea party  see blog on tea party here and last but not least I did a page in our family book of Shadowes.


Kisses


I feel that I did more today than I have done in a long time, mostly because I have made time to do the things that I have been meaning to do. I will add some photos and links to other pages for instructions and ideas. 


Join in here

1 comment:

  1. This is Awesome! I am so happy that you have done all of this!!! You Go Girl! :))

    ReplyDelete