Thursday 15 November 2012

The Giving Challenge

I have brought a copy of Soul and Spirit Magazine for December and inside is a good artical about there month long mission to give and help spread christmas cheer to people. It starts on the 1st December and there is a new challenge everyday.  I have decided to try and do as many as I can possibly manage and write an entery for my blog. The challenge is a way of showing that in order to get things we need to give.

This is the link to the magazine web page 

I hope that I can do this :)


Challenge update
I managed to do a fair few and becuse I enjoyed doing the challenge so much I have decided that although I couldnt do all of the challenges in the time aloted there is nothing at all from stoping me managing to carry on trying to do these things throughout this year. 

2 comments:

  1. This is a great idea. Do you have any examples of things that you have decided to do. :) Thanks for the idea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, one of the challenges was to drop flowers or nice book at the local old peoples home for someone who dosent get alot of visiters or family. I have made boxes for homeless people and droped them of at the local shelter. There are lots of little things like trying to not speak negitively about other people that was good for actually thinking about how you talk in general

      Delete