Tuesday 5 March 2013

14 Days of self love

Self loving all 14 days of it! 

This was set up to do before valentines day, I only just found it and thought that I would have a go anyway. I will put up other posts and show how things go with the ideas in the web page. It is very thought provoking and another thing to add to my Silence Day :)
A link so you can have a go 

I have started my days of self love on monday, I have photos and a whole journal to write about stuff.  I loved my self on monday because I am creative and have lots of ideas. Today I love that I am strong and know my own mind.

Big feet / Little feet 
 Following my mummy's foot steps.



Day 2 Radical Self love 

 

"Self Love becomes Radical when you put it into action and live like it's true"
RADICAL Self-Love
It is possible to love yourself so much that you become unwilling to do anything that dulls your dreams.
It is possible to not just listen to your heart, but make it your boss - in every aspect of your life.
It is possible to take your dreams so seriously that they become your #1 priorities.
It is possible to take everything that doesn't make you happy and remove it from your world.
It is possible to support yourself doing only the things you love most.
It is possible to wake up and bounce out of bed, excited about this amazing day, every day. What makes all of this possible?


have written all these questions down in my Self love Journal and really thought about them they are in my book after my photo of the day. 


      




No comments:

Post a Comment